Monday, July 18, 2005

The Day After


Without fail, the first day that I am completely off from major responsibility, I clean the house. It's a little like cleaning my brain. But easier. I washed rugs (turned one that used to be a nice "natural" color, to a shade of...pinkish...oops) And wandered around generally looking for things to put in order. Periodically desperately looking online for the one thing that will fix all of my storage problems (and in a small one bedroom apartment with two humans and only one small closet, there are a few...) Made 2 pots of coffee (one was successful, one wasn't) And now feel like I am inhabiting my life again. I am looking forward to the next two weeks of not much in the way of real responsibilty, before all hell breaks loose in my schedule. Maybe the house will stay neat for more then three days. Maybe.


Thanks for the Monkey Jared...

No comments: