Saturday, December 03, 2005

In Between Sets

I'm in the in-between limbo that happens after a project (or series) has completed, closed, what-have-you, and the moment before the next thing begins....I'm writing grants, proposals, project ideas, platforms, soapboxes, bad poetry, you name it, I'm writing it---
It helps me focus...
I'm fanasizting about all of that writing (except the bad poetry) becoming a reality in afew months or even a year, and I've got my fingers crossed that I have the gumption and the talent to get it all done.

thank goodness for good friends and trusted opinions.

nothing would ever have a solid identity as good or bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there a way you could send this comic to me? I like them all, as you know, but "the jungle calls to me" is by far my favorite...Still makes me howl.