Sunday, June 18, 2006

a whole month has just zoomed past me.
I had some idea that even though we were having performances during two Fridays in June that I would still get a lot of work done on the new pieces...
That was only somewhat true...though, after 3 hours of rehearsal today, I came away with a much better idea of our new little trio and the order it occurs in, then I had planned....
I'm sure that sounds funny...but the fact is, I know what happens in the piece, but its a little too early to know what happens to make it happen....
which is strange to say, because it is also only half true...I do know what needs to happen, but it kind of revels itself as the segments get peeled away...
Lots of choreographer woo-woo talk, I know.

Have a piece in my mind connected to pleasure. And how people communicate it...I don't means oohs ahhs and groans, but when there are differences in what someone finds pleasurable. Not that you want to know this, but in my life, I find pleasure easily, I love details and I love simple touch... I know that isn't true for everyone...and I'm curious.

Tough piece....may or may not happen in this show.

No comments: