Saturday, June 23, 2007

slow thoughts

Growth of work is a slow process, and patience is tough to keep.
You might think that is a bad combination.
You are so very right.

So I am practicing patience...not for the dancers, but for myself.

I need to remind myself that Right Before You Fell took a full year to come together, and parts of it had been in creation for up to 6 years prior to being seen in the final format (which is of course, NOT the final format, simply the most current version of complete.)

We are a month away from performance and it is now time to up the expectations and begin the "gluing" process of segments and phrase....
Luckily, that is happening somewhat naturally.

I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks -Time to go make a rehearsal schedule for July..............

No comments: