Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Life imitating art imitating life imitating a shadow puppet.

One step at a time - I am moving slowly away from my old home and (it seems) just as slowly gaining footing in my new one.
Chocolate chip pancakes at the neighborhood diner, walking in a snow covered old wood park (as Patrick claimed it) looking out over the Hudson from a vista (a real live vista!) and cleaning house to make room for the belongings that will make their way across the Hudson and into this feels-too-big-for-just-me-right-now apartment

The new duet is creating itself from moments that are happening, moving around in my bones and then ending up on the dancers.

2 comments:

Dame Wendy said...

Mmmmmm chocolate chip panacakes....Mmmmmmmm

Unknown said...

mmmmm..is right
they will put anything you want in pancakes there -
I want to go back and have chocolate chip/banana pancakes
;-)