Sunday, September 14, 2014

Secrets and Seawalls --- Full production at Adelphi University

Dear ones,
It has been a while -- in that time we've had two residencies at Adelphi - one to create the first act of Secrets and Seawalls, the second to add the production elements so the full vision can be understood.

Over all -- though many challenges happened along the way -- and truthfully, I thought I might be done with making dances and New York City and theaters and my patience for the pain of invention may have been seriously tested...... It all came out right in the end....

Because this happened:

And for some awful reason....seeing a vision brought to life by dancers and designers despite many odds...heals even my deepest sense of broken. 
We did it.  I couldn't be more proud of what we created.  And this is only a draft.
Much love,
Melissa

No comments: