Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Humor Me. Its snowing!

damn global warming and whatever has kept the snow of out NYC..I've missed it terribly.
But not anymore, now NYer's have something to trudge through, dig storefronts out of, and have their cars buried because-of-the-cancellation-of-opposite-side-of-the-street-parking and plows!

I don't really have to worry about much of that - I don't own a car, or a store...so in my blissful lack of material goods, I get to just look!

this is the view out my new building's front door
Kids and a mom were outside sledding down the incline

St. Peter's - the little Church across from the World Trade Center - I'm not a religious person, but I love this church (actually I often love houses of worship.)

right now outside there is a ping-pingg..pingping of what must be a mixture of ice and snow -
it sounds like chimes from in here...but I wouldn't want to be out there -
small prayer to the universe that all who need warmth tonight, receive it.

No comments: